Monday, September 9, 2013

Levi Williams, "My Musings on Uganda"

So once again, I have had an opportunity to interview one of my children about our great upcoming adventure to Uganda.  This evening I had the privilege of interviewing Mr. Levi Williams after paying him his retainer fee of 6 Starbursts.  Fortunately for our reading audience, Levi comes to us fresh off a 5 hour nap and is in his element for answering the tough questions.  Without further ado, prepare to be dazzled.



1. Levi, are you excited to go to Uganda?
Yes, I want to see a hippo and a giraffe.

2. Levi, what makes you excited about going to Uganda?
I want to see the Nile river....(Me) Why?  Levi:  Cause I haven't seen it yet.

3. Levi, do you know why we are going to Uganda?
No...why?  (Me) No, I'm asking you what we are going to do in         Uganda.  Levi: Oh.  So we can see some animals and play with the people because they don't have anyone to play with.

4. What makes you happy about Uganda?  Seeing hippos.  (Me) So in essence you are going to Uganda for a 2 year Safari?  Levi:  Uhm hmm..that's right.  (Me) good to know.

5. What makes you sad about leaving Indiana?
Well, I like to sleep in my bed and we can’t take my bed over there, I WISH WE COULD!!!!  And, no more Netflix either, its going to be hard, Dad!!!!  (Me) So much raw emotion in that statement.

6.  Do you know that God has a plan for you?
Yes I want it to be in Uganda and I want God to get us there. (Me) No, I'm not crying, I have
something in my eye!!!!

7.  What are you going to do when you get to Uganda?
When I get off the plane, I am going to see some animals.  (Me) Any animals in particular?  Levi: Hippos.
(Me) Wow, where was I on that one?

8.  What do you want to say to Ugandan kids?
I hope you keep getting bigger and I like you and I want to play with you.

9.  What are your geopolitical views on the current climate in Sub-Saharan Africa?  Uhm....I want to see some animals and kids.  (Me) Your unshakable, you know that?  Levi: Ya dad!!!

10. Can I eat your belly?
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So there you go.  This interviewer is emotionally exhausted after that 9 rounds of interviewing.
I am the richest man alive, God blesses so richly!!!!

YESU-AMALA   JESUS IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: